Software Developer – C#.Net
The Rawlings Group is looking for hard-working, talented people who share our commitment to excellence to join our company. The Rawlings Companyhas successfully provided cost containment services to the largest health insurers in the country for more than 40 years and continues to grow as an industry leader.
Our Culture is focused on:
- The guiding principle of doing the right thing.
- Caring for our employees and taking pride in the work they do.
- Providing recognition and financially rewarding employees for their success.
Our Values are:
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Service Excellence
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Honoring our Veterans and Their Service
The Software Developer will utilize application development skills to create high quality computer programs using .NET and its languages, stacks, and environment. Software developers align business needs with the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of essential applications that impact business performance. The Software Developer must contemplate and ensure application security and performance when designing, writing, and testing code.
Hours: Day shift, 40-hour work weeks. Flexible schedule options available between 7am – 7pm after six months of employment.
Setting: Professional office environment (with remote option available outside a 70-mile radius from La Grange, KY).
Compensation: Our comprehensive benefit package includes health and dental benefits, short-term disability plans, 401k with company matching, paid time off policy and more. We also offer an onsite gym, cafe, and coffee shop.
- Collaborates with customers, managers, and other Software Developers to understand application business requirements prior to development
- Works with IT staff to develop technical specifications, including writing code, designing, and developing user interfaces to meet customer requirements
- Develops or participates in the development of applications using .Net architecture with Visual Studio in C#
- Follows typical systems development life cycle processes in executing software development projects
- Analyzes and performs modifications, debugging, and code maintenance as requested by manager or customer to enhance productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including queries, triggers, and stored procedures
- Understanding of AGILE principles and methodologies and SCRUM Framework
- Knowledge of the following development technologies: Angular, Unit Testing, NuGets, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, Linq, Team Foundation Server and SharePoint
- Familiarity with data mining techniques, mining software and statistical analysis
- Frequently remains sitting for extended periods of time while performing tasks
- Frequently uses visual and auditory senses for extended periods of time
- Frequently uses computer peripherals requiring the use of hands and fingers
- Frequently works in a well-lit climate-controlled environment
- Occasional movement is required to interact with colleagues
*Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
*The Rawlings Group is an employment at will employer.