Product Support Analyst
The Rawlings Group is looking for hard-working, talented people who share our commitment to excellence to join our company. The Rawlings Companyhas successfully provided cost containment services to the largest health insurers in the country for more than 40 years and continues to grow as an industry leader.
Our Culture is focused on:
- The guiding principle of doing the right thing
- Caring for our employees and taking pride in the work they do
- Providing recognition and financially rewarding employees for their success
Our Values are:
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Service Excellence
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Honoring our Veterans and Their Service
As a member of the Product Support team, you will identify, qualify, and open recovery files for the Subrogation and Workers’ Compensation Divisions by researching correspondence with insufficient information. This will be completed using multiple systems and making outbound calls to obtain the correct information. You will also review insurance claim data from client systems and validate the accuracy of the claims that have been identified as potentially recoverable.
Hours: Day shift, 40-hour work weeks, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Setting: Professional office environment (with no remote option).
Compensation: Hourly, this is a non-exempt position starting at $19.00/hour.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes health and dental benefits, short-term disability plans, 401k with company matching, paid vacation policy and more. We also offer an onsite gym, cafe, and coffee shop.
The Rawlings Company takes great pride in providing exemplary training and development programs via in-person instruction. Training covers our state-of-the-art proprietary systems, communication tactics, and many other tools to place employees on the path to success.
As a Product Support Analyst you will identify, qualify, and open recovery files for the Subrogation and Workers’ Compensation Divisions by researching correspondence with insufficient information. This will be completed using multiple systems and making outbound calls to obtain the correct information. You will also review insurance claim data from client systems and validate the accuracy of the claims that have been identified as potentially recoverable.
- Accesses multiple systems to gather key data including incomplete member, group or injury claim information, and documents findings in appropriate system fields.
- Makes outbound calls to attorneys or providers for additional information.
- Able to work at our facility from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the health insurance, legal, property and casualty or related fields is preferred
- Ability to navigate multiple electronic healthcare systems
- Ability to work well independently in fast-paced or in a team environment
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Word and Excel proficiency required
- Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties.
- Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail.
- Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision.
- Frequently works in a well-lit, tempered environment.
*Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
*The Rawlings Group is an employment at will employer.