IT Senior Business Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Requisition Number: ITSEN001442
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must work to attain the highest level of competence with the department.
- Exhibits project management skills. Coordinates and performs all phases of project activities including requirements gathering, project definition, solution outline, testing, documentation, implementation, training, follow-up and on-going maintenance.
- Provides solutions, trains users and works on special projects.
- Proactively leads and directs activities to identify information problems and defines solutions for management approval.
- Communicates with departmental management, business users and peers to define objectives, scope and the content of projects.
- Estimates resources, requirements and feasibility of projects and helps management set priorities.
- Familiar with the complexity of communications and database systems when designing and changing systems which affect these critical components.
- Operates primarily in close partnership with client departments to develop a deep understanding of business processes and to meet their objectives in developing cost, quality and service improvements.
- Continually seeks self-education in information systems technology.
- Perform administrative and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS or BA degree.
- Must have at least 5 years previous experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne in several of the following areas: Finance, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Master Data Management.
- Experience with reporting solutions such as Insight software’s Hubble Suite or ReportsNow’s DAS.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in any major Trelleborg office in Canada, U.S., Mexico or Brazil
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Focusing on action and outcomes
- Customer Management
- Effective Business Management
- Problem Solving
- Travel – up to 25%
Last Application Date: 2022-01-01
Bachelors or better.
Able to work in any major Trelleborg office in Canada, U.S., Mexico or Brazil
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Experience with reporting solutions such as Insightsoftware’s Hubble Suite or ReportsNow’s DAS.
5 years: Previous experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne in several of the following areas: Finance, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Master Data Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Now: IT Senior Business Analyst | Job Opportunities (ultipro.com)
(Please apply through the link provided)