Subrogation Recovery Analyst
The Rawlings Group is looking for hard-working, talented people who share our commitment to excellence to join our company. The Rawlings Companyhas successfully provided cost containment services to the largest health insurers in the country for more than 40 years and continues to grow as an industry leader.
Our Culture is focused on:
- The guiding principle of doing the right thing
- Caring for our employees and taking pride in the work they do
- Providing recognition and financially rewarding employees for their success
Our Values are:
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Service Excellence
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Honoring our Veterans and Their Service
The Subrogation Analyst investigates multiple sources of health insurance data to identify possible accidents and/or physical injuries. Our detailed processes determine responsibility for medical and pharmacy claims allowing The Rawlings Group to represent our clients in recovering funds from at fault parties.
Hours: Day shift, 40-hour work weeks. During training, 8am – 5pm. Flexible schedule options available between 7am – 7pm after six months of employment.
Setting: Professional office environment (with no remote option).
Compensation: Salary, $47,000 with significant bonus opportunity. Top 20% of our Analysts earned $85,000+ last year. Our comprehensive benefit package includes health and dental benefits, short-term disability plans, 401k with company matching, paid vacation policy and more. We also offer an onsite gym, cafe, and coffee shop.
The Rawlings Company takes pride in providing exemplary training and development programs via in-person instruction. Training covers our state-of-the-art proprietary systems and many other tools to place Analysts on the path to success.
- Investigates and determines whether medical insurance claims are recoverable or non-recoverable.
- Communicates and negotiates with healthcare plan members, insurance adjusters, and attorneys.
- Utilizes computer systems to accurately document collected information.
- Applies organizational, analytical, and time management skills to manage daily workflow.
- Reviews and understands healthcare contracts.
- Creates medical expense spreadsheets and processes payments from recoveries.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent skills and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient with multi-tasking and time management.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional experience in insurance, legal, mortgage lending, customer service, or related field is preferred.
- Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties.
- Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail.
- Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision.
- Frequently works in a well-lit, tempered environment.
- Occasionally moves through office to communicate with other employees
*Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
*The Rawlings Group is an employment at will employer.