Inside Sales / Scheduler
Renewal by Andersen® is the division of Andersen windows developed for the replacement market. “
“RbA” utilizes state-of-the-art materials that provide outstanding thermal performance, while maintaining the architectural integrity of the home.
Renewal by Andersen is seeking a motivated, high energy administrative person to support the operations of our recently opened location and assist our sales and marketing teams. With initial support from our corporate office in Louisville, KY, this position will be responsible for administrative duties supporting all internal departments and be a vital asset to the sales team, supporting sales activities in the showroom, scheduling sales appointments and completion of outside sales activity. This position is a great opportunity to grow with the company as we establish and develop the Renewal By Andersen brand in Evansville and surrounding area.
45k – 50k Annual Salary
Previous experience with customer service and selling high end products desired; Advanced computer skills, Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required; Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Highly organized and can multi-task in a fast paced work environment; Able to work independently and efficiently with minimal direct day-to-day supervision. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and weekend hours.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Answer incoming calls and route accordingly.
- Follow provided script to schedule sales appointments
- Contact all web leads immediately upon receipt to schedule appointments
- Document appointments on internal calendar systems and databases
- Call to confirm 1-2 days before each appointment
- Process all appointment cancellation requests by communicating to sales rep assigned and updating databases accordingly.
- Follow up calls to any that requested a future call
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Record sales rep quotes in databases
- Maintain clean and uncluttered appearance of showroom, displays and sales materials
- Stay updated on current product knowledge
- Greet guests in showroom and try to schedule appointments when a sales rep is not present
- Day to day administrative duties
- Maintain/manage office equipment and supplies
- Send Thank you letters to previous sales – including installation preparation and referral info
- Other duties as assigned.